Creation by the Creek’s tallow cream consists of grass fed beef tallow, organic extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, and essential oils. The addition of beeswax makes it much thicker, like lip balm. A very small amount goes a long way.
Beeswax creates a protective layer on the skin and is a humectant. Both qualities help the skin stay hydrated. The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of wounds.
Tallow cream can be used as a hand cream, on rough spots like elbows and heels, and as a natural Neosporin on cuts, scrapes, or burns.
Some of the benefits of grass fed tallow are:
- Vitamins A, D, K, E, & B12 regenerate skin for a healthier and more youthful appearance
- Deeply nourishing, rich in minerals, moisturizing, antibacterial, and antimicrobial
- The 50-55% saturated fat ratio of tallow makes it compatible with our skin
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) protects skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Palmitic acid improves the protective barrier function of skin
- Helps with eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin on back of arms), acne, diaper rash, after sun care, and more